Dominion on iOS
Goko, the owner of the digital rights to Dominion, has asked me to remove my version from the app store. Here is an announcement from Goko:
The official Dominion Online game, endorsed by Donald X. Vaccarino and Rio Grande Games, is launching August 16th. The game will feature:
- Unlimited, free play of the Dominion: Base Cards game.
- Large and growing selection of Dominion expansion card sets available for purchase.
- Play Dominion Online:
- Single player against bots
- Multiplayer against your friends and other players online
- In a NEW Online adventure mode designed by Goko & Donald X created to challenge you and improve your skills.
- Play Dominion Online from your browser on Goko.com, on Facebook, in a Hangout on Google+ or on your iPad or Android tablet.
Be the first to be notified when Dominion online is launched by signing up at: http://dominion.goko.com
To keep up with the status of the Hammer Technology app, you can join the mailing list by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
148763 games completed since public release on Jan 21 2012.
Last 10 completed games:
jendhan defeated Jjhansen2003 47 to 24 at 2014-12-15 05:58:00
Jjhansen2003 defeated jendhan 42 to 32 at 2014-12-15 05:54:13
jendhan defeated Jjhansen2003 40 to 39 at 2014-12-15 05:47:19
ZPlanez defeated Jool_ee_yet 39 to 34 at 2014-12-15 01:16:48
Fallensoldierboy defeated Alluvial Fan 38 to 34 at 2014-12-14 18:11:58
Luckiq defeated Stevebob7 27 to 24 at 2014-12-13 23:00:46
BärenMuddi defeated Nirkrä 41 to 30 at 2014-12-11 12:13:27
xinshnsho defeated OP BELLSPROUT 100 41 to 14 at 2014-12-09 16:25:27
Nirkrä defeated BärenMuddi 41 to 24 at 2014-12-08 10:48:52
Nirkrä defeated BärenMuddi 47 to 30 at 2014-12-08 10:00:05
- For yet unknown reasons Militia causes some people's games to freeze, and for others it works fine. If you are one of those that have issues with Militia, we suggest you play games without the Militia card until it can be fixed.
- Game Center invites now work, but sometimes can cause a crash
Submit feedback or bugs