Dominion on iOS
Goko, the owner of the digital rights to Dominion, has asked me to remove my version from the app store. Here is an announcement from Goko:
The official Dominion Online game, endorsed by Donald X. Vaccarino and Rio Grande Games, is launching August 16th. The game will feature:
- Unlimited, free play of the Dominion: Base Cards game.
- Large and growing selection of Dominion expansion card sets available for purchase.
- Play Dominion Online:
- Single player against bots
- Multiplayer against your friends and other players online
- In a NEW Online adventure mode designed by Goko & Donald X created to challenge you and improve your skills.
- Play Dominion Online from your browser on Goko.com, on Facebook, in a Hangout on Google+ or on your iPad or Android tablet.
Be the first to be notified when Dominion online is launched by signing up at: http://dominion.goko.com
To keep up with the status of the Hammer Technology app, you can join the mailing list by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
147774 games completed since public release on Jan 21 2012.
Last 10 completed games:
clarkje :) defeated clarkjsix 50 to 25 at 2014-04-15 23:22:04
-NZCHIC- defeated reptile blackdeath 45 to 21 at 2014-04-15 11:36:34
TedTron defeated edennichole17 46 to 37 at 2014-04-14 13:09:27
TedTron defeated edennichole17 42 to 35 at 2014-04-14 13:01:30
UnusualOddity defeated nars26 33 to 27 at 2014-04-13 21:54:33
UnusualOddity defeated nars26 39 to 27 at 2014-04-13 21:44:52
kiki00star defeated opaquesaber 60 to 58 at 2014-04-12 23:01:16
TotteT defeated a97sylva 39 to 36 at 2014-04-12 16:10:17
Cheryl Lee Brown defeated JCJCBrow 41 to 31 at 2014-04-12 13:49:48
Cheryl Lee Brown defeated JCJCBrow 40 to 30 at 2014-04-12 13:35:00
- For yet unknown reasons Militia causes some people's games to freeze, and for others it works fine. If you are one of those that have issues with Militia, we suggest you play games without the Militia card until it can be fixed.
- Game Center invites now work, but sometimes can cause a crash
Submit feedback or bugs